Power Bass M-124/M-124D 12" Subwoofer
Versatile Value, Well Suited for Small Sealed or Ported Enclosures
- 375 - 750 watts RMS
- Impedance: Single 4 ohm or Dual 4 ohm
- Mounting Depth: 5.4"
- 1.0 Cubic feet sealed air box volume
- 11" cutout diameter
The M Series Subwoofer line represents PowerBass as a performance and value leader. These woofers are designed to deliver rich sounding bass at all volume levels. Check out the high-tech features: 4-layer non pressed paper DDC (Dynamic Damping Coating) finish cone, large roll Santoprene® surrounds which allow free movement of the cone for maximum SPL, a large motor structure for high-power handling, 2” and 2.5” vented BASV Voice Coil formers for optimum performance, and cooling for maximum heat dissipation.
- RMS Power handling: 375 - 750 Watts
- One Way Linear (Xmax) 9.5 mm
- Voice Coil Size: 2"
- Frequency Response: 29Hz - 450Hz
- Sensitivity (Spl) 92 db
- Single or Dual 4 Ohm
- Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 5.4"”
- Sealed box volume required: 1.0 cubic feet
- Hole size: 11”
No reviews for that product