Power Bass S-12T/S-12TD Thin Mount 12" Subwoofer
Versatile Value, Well Suited for Small Sealed or Ported Enclosures
- 300 - 600 watts RMS
- Impedance: Single 4 ohm or Dual 4 ohm
- Mounting Depth: 3.25"
- 1.0 Cubic feet sealed air box volume
- 10 & 15/16th" cutout diameter
Power Bass's new Thin Woofers are only 3.25" deep, but don't let its lean size fool you, these woofers are big on bass. They gave their engineers the difficult task of building a thin woofer that was up to the PowerBass reputation of great performance at an exceptional value.
- RMS Power handling: 300-600 Watts
- One Way Linear (Xmax) 6.8 mm
- Voice Coil Size: 2"
- Frequency Response: 31Hz-350Hz (Single)/29Hz-350Hz (Dual)
- Sensitivity (Spl) 91 db
- Single or Dual 4 Ohm
- Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 3.25"”
- Sealed box volume required: 1.0 cubic feet
- Hole size: 10 15/16th”
No reviews for that product