Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 05-17 Single Subwoofer Box
Is your Truck Stereo Lacking Bass? Call Us 877-424-0979.
Get a Subwoofer box for your 2005 - 2017 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab and upgrade the sound quality you can get from your truck and a new custom made subwoofer box.
This subwoofer box installs in minutes and is engineered to fit the 2005 - 2017 Toyota Tacoma Double cab. We use high quality MDF and precision manufacturing in all of our Subwoofer enclosures.
- Fits one 8 or 10 inch subwoofer
- Fits behind the seat (Driver's Side)
- 17" wide and 18.5" tall
- Remove Plastic Trim behind seat
- Remove brackets on cab wall so box can slide back against wall
- Child restraint seat brackets can remain in place
- MDF construction
- Recommend speaker grill
- Air Space = .65 cubic foot
- Mounting Depth = 5 3/8" (Optional 6")
- Mounting Depth based on 6" diameter magnet
- Speaker terminals included
- Hole cutout for 8" Sub = 7"
- Hole cutout for 10" Sub = 9 1/8"
- Subwoofers and/or amplifiers not included
- Charcoal Grey Carpet
- Made in the USA
- The Alpine Type R 10" will not fit this box due to the magnet size
Optional carpet colors available to match your interior
NOTE: Please tell us what subwoofer you are planning to use, so we can ensure proper fit in your speaker box.
We build all of our Subwoofer boxes to order, so if you need your box to be customized we can do that for you. Most of our Subwoofer enclosures include multiple cutout size options, mounting depths and colors. If your subwoofer enclosure needs a non-standard hole size, just let us know and we will be happy to customize it for you for FREE!
Super happy, and I'd say you can add that pioneer model to the list of known good options.
The construction was perfect, I got the upgraded terminals, black color and fill. In my opinion, this is a $600 custom box for $100. If you want to use as little space for a sub in a tacoma dbl cab, this is it. I've got a 10" fosgate punch p3sd2, which is probably one of the best subs for the depth and cubic space. It pumps and the box does not rattle. I am extremely satisfied with this item.
Only consideration for Super Crew, perhaps some included instructions on how to install. It's pretty straightforward but there are some panels I had to remove I wasn't expecting to. I was able to put them back on after box was seated though.