Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 97-04 Pair of Subwoofer Boxes
Is your Truck Stereo Lacking Bass?
Get a Subwoofer box for your 1997 - 2004 Dakota Quad Cab and start making your friends jealous with the sound quality you can get from your truck.
The level of improvement from adding a subwoofer enclosure is unmatched compared to any other improvement you can do to your system.
This subwoofer box installs in minutes and is engineered to fit the 1994 - 2004 Dakota Quad Cab. We use high quality MDF and precision manufacturing in all of our Subwoofer enclosures.
- Fits two 8, 10 or 12 inch subwoofers
- MDF construction
- Remove seat and mount boxes to cab wall
- Wall must be flat, ABS vents may need to be removed
- Seat will not fold after install
- Air Space = .60 cubic feet per sub
- Mounting Depth = 5.25"" (Optional 5 7/8" available)
- Mounting Depth based on 6" diameter magnet
- 14" tall x 16" wide x 7.5" bottom x 4" top
- Speaker terminals included
- Hole cutout for 8" Sub = 7"
- Hole cutout for 10" Sub = 9 1/8"
- Hole cutout for 12" Sub = 11"
- Subwoofers and/or amplifiers not included
- Charcoal Grey Carpet
Optional carpet colors available to match your interior
NOTE: Please tell us what subwoofer you are planning to use, so we can ensure proper fit in your speaker box.
We build all of our Subwoofer boxes to order, so if you need your box to be customized we can do that for you. Most of our Subwoofer enclosures include multiple cutout size options, mounting depths and colors. If your subwoofer enclosure needs a non-standard hole size, just let us know and we will be happy to customize it for you for FREE!