Ford F-250/ F-350 Supercrew Cab 99-07 Triple BTS Subwoofer Box
Fits 1999 - 2007 Ford F-250/F-350 Supercrew Cab without Power sliding rear window.
Is your Truck Stereo Lacking Bass?
Get a Subwoofer box for your 1999-2007 F-250/F-350 Supercrew Cab and start making your friends jealous with the sound quality you can get from your truck.
The level of improvement from adding a subwoofer enclosure is unmatched compared to any other improvement you can do to your system.
This subwoofer box installs in minutes and is engineered to fit the 1999-2007 F250/F350 supercrew cab. We use high quality MDF and precision manufacturing in all of our Subwoofer enclosures.
- Fits two or three 8,10, or 12 inch subwoofers
- MDF construction
- Fits behind the rear seat
- Will not fit if you have a power rear sliding window!
- Back Wall liner needs to be trimmed or removed
- Cabin pressure vents need to be removed
- Removal of jack is necessary
- Air Space = .55 cubic foot Per Sub (.83 per sub for dual cutouts) mono chamber
- Mounting Depth = 5.25"
- Mounting Depth based on 6" diameter magnet
- Speaker terminal included
- Hole cutout for 8" Sub = 7"
- Hole cutout for 10" Sub = 9 1/8"
- Hole Cutout for 12" Sub = 11"
- Subwoofers and/or amplifiers not included
- Charcoal Grey Carpet
Optional carpet colors available to match your interior
NOTE: Please tell us what subwoofer you are planning to use, so we can ensure proper fit in your speaker box.
We build all of our Subwoofer boxes to order, so if you need your box to be customized we can do that for you. Most of our Subwoofer enclosures include multiple cutout size options, mounting depths and colors. If your subwoofer enclosure needs a non-standard hole size, just let us know and we will be happy to customize it for you for FREE!
You may also be interested in: