Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierrra Crew Cab 07-13 Dual Subwoofer Box
Is your Truck Stereo Lacking Bass?
Get a Subwoofer box for your 2007 - 2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra Crew Cab and start making your friends jealous with the sound quality you can get from your truck.
The level of improvement from adding a subwoofer enclosure is unmatched compared to any other improvement you can do to your system.
This subwoofer box installs in minutes and is engineered to fit the 2007 - 2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra Crew cab. We use high quality MDF and precision manufacturing in all of our Subwoofer enclosures.
- Does not fit 2007 Classic
- Fits two 8, 10 or 12 inch subwoofers
- MDF construction
- Subs fire down
- Fits under rear seat
- 1 1/2" clearance under the box
- Air Space = .85 cubic foot Per Sub (.65 with optional amp rack)
- Optional Amp rack is 16" long
- Mounting Depth = 5 5/8" (8" & 10") (Optional 6 1/4")
- Mounting Depth = 5 3/8" (12") (Optional 6")
- Mounting Depth based on 6" diameter magnet
- Box divider and speaker terminals included
- Hole cutout for 8" Sub = 7"
- Hole cutout for 10" Sub = 9 1/8"
- Hole cutout for 12" Sub = 11"
- Subwoofers and/or amplifiers not included
- Charcoal Grey Carpet
Optional carpet colors available to match your interior
NOTE: Please tell us what subwoofer you are planning to use, so we can ensure proper fit in your speaker box.
We build all of our Subwoofer boxes to order, so if you need your box to be customized we can do that for you. Most of our Subwoofer enclosures include multiple cutout size options, mounting depths and colors. If your subwoofer enclosure needs a non-standard hole size, just let us know and we will be happy to customize it for you for FREE!
You may also be interested in: